Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Roseanne who?

I gotta say that I do vaguely remember the show Roseanne that used to play as an after dinner comedy apertif.  

But does anyone remember Roseanne?  

A loud mouthed obnoxious twit that everyone loved to hate.  (I think I got that right, but please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Well, she may no longer have her own hit TV show (was it ever a hit?  I'm not sure.) but she is as loud mouthed and obnoxious as ever before.

Right now she's going on about the 'brangelina' phenomena.  And getting calls from every rag mag, and mentions in every online news posting service.  She finally got her 15 minutes of fame.  
Although, why does it have to be because she's bashing someone else? (I'm just pointing out the obvious here, not bashing anyone)

If you want to see an utterly useless blog (where she writes about the fact that she bit her cuticle, it got infected and now she has to get it lanced), check out Roseanne's World.  (It's a hoot, and you'll never have a problem laughing ever again!)

Enough Said.

- The BITCH - 

No comments: