Thursday, August 14, 2008

National Sex Day? What Next...

Well, I guess it had to happen.  Some hap hazard vancouver IT student that has obviously not gotten laid in his short lifespan, has coined August 21, 2008 as National Sex Day.  

He wants people to 'unzip and unwind' on this day.  Can I say - give me a break and get a life? 

Hell, even the Guinness World Records is refusing to get involved from this explicit type of record.

My Advice?  Have sex whenever the hell you want to, where ever the hell you want to (just stay out of my way) and be done with it.  As for making a facebook group that is 'based on the six degrees of separation' - stop using the media to get your 15 minutes of fame. (This is what we affectionately call a Media-Whore)

And my tip for Jonathan Yaniv, the computer science student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University that started this whole thing going?

Get a life, get a girlfriend and get laid.

Enough Said.

- The BITCH - 

No comments: