Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Working Out? Or Showing Out?

Can anyone tell me why females who work out must wear the tightest, smallest tops that they sell?  And it seems like none of them can afford a decent bra either.  

I assume they must be trying to pick up as they run down the path, large busts bouncing up and down so much I am surprised that some of them don't knock themselves out, but really - must you?

I swear it's damaging to see a sight like that coming towards you!  No wonder you are still single... any guy is going to look at that sight and realize how fast they will be down around your knees.

My advice: Get a good bra (And wear it. or maybe even two if you need it) don't show your full cleavage when running down a pathway with children (It should actually be rated R) and don't wear a top (and pants for that matter) that are three sizes too small. 

Enough Said.

- The BITCH - 

No comments: