Friday, August 29, 2008

Crazy Motorcyclists!

Oh my god. I was walking down Spencer Street in Melbourne the other day when I was almost killed by a crazy motorcyclist!

I know that they are impatient. We all are.

I know they have a smaller vehicle that can fit inbetween cars. So do people!

I know they like to aggrevate car drivers. We all have our moments.

What they don't seem to realize is that all their high speed daring antics are:

1. Going to kill themselves. (But not before they take out a few unsuspecting people first!)
2. They make the hatred for motorcycles inbred into every car driver! (Bad for those of us who ride motorcycles in a sane sense.)
3. And finally, they are just a pain in the ass.

If you ride a motorcycle...act like a freaking human being.

And for that motorcyclist that almost killed me the other day...wait until I find you. You'll never ride the same again....

Enough Said.

- The BITCH -

No comments: