Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let's Set The Record Straight

Okay, it seems like some of you out there don't know why I am the bitch that I am.  I've gotten the question over and over again and I'm going to set the record straight once and for all.  Are you all listening?

Why am I so bitchy?  Well if you had to answer questions like this all day, I think you would be to.  I am sick and tired of putting up with the shallow end of the gene pool, and how everyone thinks we need to save them.  Really, if they want to put the plastic bag over their head, tie it, and breath, why don't we let them.  Enough said.

Next, why should you listen to me?  Because you know you are going to.  I'm the little devil that tells you everything that you don't want to hear, but is the god damn truth.  (and now I'm sure that someone is going to yell bloody murder for me taking the god's name in vein.)  Really, if you don't know why you are listening to me, or reading this, then stop.  And if you sent a question, didn't like the answer and are now bitching at me for telling you how the world really works, get a life.  Got it?

- The BITCH.

No comments: