Friday, July 25, 2008

Dazed and Confused

A question I received only a couple of hours ago got me to thinking.  Here is what she said.

Question:  My best friedn of 23 years has recently told me she doesn't want me to be her maid of honor becuase I'm too busy.  There is two weeks to the wedding, and I'm not liking the fact that she doesn't want me ot be her maid of honour anymore.  What do I do?

-Dazed and Confused-


Well, let me see.  Your best friend doesn't want you to be her maid of honor.  First of all, it doesn't matter when she made the decision.  Get over it.  You aren't her best friend any more, this is just her way of telling you.  Get a clue.

Second, tell her where she can stick it.  Why do you want to tag along on her special day when she hasn't thought that you are special enough anymore?  She won't kick you out of the wedding party, because then she would have to find someone else, and she will look like a bitch in front of all of her family and friends.  If you decide to go through with it, it will be a miserable affair that will leave you bitter and resentful.

Tell her you aren't interested and be done with it.

-The BITCH-

No comments: